In partnership with Mom’s Meals, we are pleased to offer a custom meal option especially for you. This one-of-a-kind program accommodates special diets and medically tailored diets. Best of all – you get to choose the meals you want to eat.
Benefits of this program
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner options for any day of the week.
- Menu choice. Your first shipment is an assortment of meals. From there, use the menu to order the meals you want to eat.
- Great for just about anyone. Accommodates special diets, medically tailored diets, and regular diets.
- Meals are nutritious and balanced by dieticians to meet your unique needs.
- Special meal options include Cardiac, Diabetic, Renal, Cancer Support, Soft Foods, Pureed, Finely Chopped, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Low Sodium, Low Sugar, Low Fat, Low Calorie.
- Any meal, any diet, is just $7, including the cost of shipping, plus our order convenience fee of $19.95 per order.
- Order up to 21 meals each time.
- Contactless delivery by mail.
*Note, this program is currently adhering to all COVID prevention protocols, limiting all but absolutely necessary contact.
More about this option
- Our special intake team works with you to place your orders.
- Pay in advance using your credit card, which is kept on file for future orders.
- Your first shipment can arrive in as few as 2 days.
- Our partnership with Mom’s Meals provides you with a special price that is less than their retail price.
- At your request, one of our volunteers is happy to stop by for a weekly well-being check-in.
This program is perfect for any diet need, including people who:
- Want menu choice.
- Have special diet needs.
- Can heat or partially prepare their own meals.
- Have a freezer to store their meals.
- Like breakfast, lunch, and dinner options.
- Want meals for weekends as well as weekdays.
- Receive meals through one of our other programs and want to supplement that service with a few extra meals.
or call 520.622.1600 and
let our team take care of you.
Helps feed those
Mobile Meals of Southern Arizona is an Arizona State Tax Credit organization, officially known as a Qualified Charitable Organization, QCO Code #20445. Gifts of up to $400 per individual and $800 per couple are eligible for the state tax credit. You get it all back when you file your taxes, so it’s like giving to Mobile Meals for free!