Our flagship service, started in 1970, this program offers two nutritious, quality meals delivered daily, Monday through Friday, by volunteers who care. The meals are prepared in local community partner kitchens daily and arrive at your door warm and ready to eat.
Benefits of this program
- Great for people who want a no-prep option, our meals are delivered warm and ready to eat.
- Accommodates special diets, medically tailored diets, and regular diets.
- Nutritious lunch and dinner meals properly balanced by medical providers and dieticians to meet your unique needs.
- Available for all diets, including but not limited to: Cardiac, Diabetic, Renal, Cancer Support, Soft Foods, Pureed, Finely Chopped, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Low Sodium, Low Sugar, Low Fat, Low Calorie, High Calorie.
- Affordably priced, determined by a sliding fee scale based on your family size and income. Current price ranges from $1 – $10 per day for two meals (lunch and dinner), based on your assessed fee.
- Meets your lunch and dinner needs, Monday through Friday.
- Delivered fresh, daily by volunteers who care.
- Daily volunteer check-in to see how you’re doing. We call next of kin or 911 if you’re in distress.
- Can be purchased for three, four, or five days of the week.
*Note, this program is currently adhering to all COVID prevention protocols, limiting all but absolutely necessary contact.
Things you should know
In order to keep our pricing as low as possible, this program:
- Accommodates dietary restrictions but does not accommodate food preferences.
- Menus are pre-set by the partners.
- No weekend delivery.
- No Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day delivery.
- Clients are encouraged to keep enough food in their homes for breakfast and weekend meals.
- Additional meals may be purchased through our other programs to supplement your breakfast and weekend meal needs.
- Your meals can start in as little as three days.
More about this service
- Our team will complete your intake and assess your fee based on your income and family size.
- Your first meal can arrive in as few as three days.
- We accept credit cards, Mercy Care, or Food Stamps for this service.
- Pay in advance monthly; credit cards are kept on file for future orders.
- Mercy Care and Food Stamps are billed according to a schedule we arrange with you.
This program is perfect for people who:
- Seek a low-cost option to meet their daily nutritional needs.
- Want warm, freshly prepared daily food delivery.
- Have medical and special diet needs.
- Have challenges with mobility and dexterity, making it difficult to navigate your kitchen or
- prepare your own meals.
- Would like someone to check in on their well-being almost every day.
- Are perfectly happy with pre-prepared menu choice.
- Seek lunch and dinner meals during the weekdays.
or call 520.622.1600 and
let our team take care of you.
Special, medical, and regular
Delivered by a caring volunteer.
Call us about our pet food program.
Local kitchen partners for this program include:
Mobile Meals of Southern Arizona is an Arizona State Tax Credit organization, officially known as a Qualified Charitable Organization, QCO Code #20445. Gifts of up to $400 per individual and $800 per couple are eligible for the state tax credit. You get it all back when you file your taxes, so it’s like giving to Mobile Meals for free!