In partnership with Stay Naked Kitchen, this program offers delicious frozen organic meals for your dining pleasure. Meals are delivered once weekly, on Mondays, by a Mobile Meals volunteer. Freeze them until you need them, then heat them when you’re ready to eat.
Benefits of this program
- Best suited for those who want a regular diet, organic food and a heart healthy diet.
- Priced at $5 per meal. Minimum order of six meals, maximum order of fourteen meals, weekly.
- Meets your lunch and dinner needs for any day of the week.
- Limited Contact Delivery: delivered one day per week.
*Note, this program is currently adhering to all COVID prevention protocols, limiting all but absolutely necessary contact.
Things you should know
- Menus are created with care by Stay Naked Kitchen. No substitutions or menu choice.
- Please consult our dietician if you have special diet needs prior to enrolling. This program can accommodate some, but not all, special diets.
- Additional meals may be purchased through our Concierge Choice Program to supplement your breakfast needs.
- When you enroll by Thursday, your meals will start the following Monday.
More about this option
- Our special intake team works with you to place your orders.
- Pay in advance monthly using your credit card, which is kept on file for future orders.
- Best suited for people who are mobile and dexterous enough to heat their own food.
- A freezer (to store your meals) and an oven or microwave (to heat your meals) are needed.
- Great option for health-conscious people who are perfectly happy with pre-prepared menu choice.
- This service accommodates your weekday and weekend needs.
or call 520.622.1600 and
let our team take care of you.
Organic meals available.
Mobile Meals of Southern Arizona is an Arizona State Tax Credit organization, officially known as a Qualified Charitable Organization, QCO Code #20445. Gifts of up to $400 per individual and $800 per couple are eligible for the state tax credit. You get it all back when you file your taxes, so it’s like giving to Mobile Meals for free!